Monday, August 13, 2012

Skip a Monday?

I was thinking of skipping today for posting a new blog. I don't have any real new material. I mean, we're doing the same ole, same ole: praying to the money gods that we can stretch our dime til the next pay check like the rest of ya. So why write anything? I have nothing new. Well, there's a little bit that is new, but I'm going to save that until next week. By then, we probably will have delivered the latest purchase to Joe Daniels at Swing This Kettlebell Studio. We've been posting a few pics on the Swing This Facebook page as well, so check that out when you have a chance.

So I was thinking of skipping a post, but then I was recording numbers and we've had 33 more views since last Monday on this blog and 8 or 9 new likes on our Facebook page, plus you are going to check out our Etsy page more too - 18 new views there. Well hell, I don't want to miss out on new likes and views because I have no new material! Like I've been saying for a few weeks now, that could eventually mean sales.

So today, I guess what I want to do is plead to you that share our social media sights. Can you do that for us? Can you share our Facebook page with your friends? Can you share our Etsy link with them too? And feel free to share this blog's link as well. Any new likes gained from this could be the person who buys a new piece from us and that's why we're here!

So thanks in advance for your help and support!

Until Next Time,


Jen Crandall, Wife/Manager
Brass Hammer Designs (Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy and Twitter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment