Friday, November 23, 2012

A.D.D. or Normal?

This morning started off with me cussing because of a series of things - the dog peed on the floor, I spilled coffee on the couch and I absolutely cannot find a piece of paper that had checking account number and routing number for our business account. All I want to do is set up our etsy account to accept Credit Cards - for the LOVE!!!!! I'm blaming it currently on Josh's A.D.D., but I know a LOT of people must lose key pieces of information like this, right? Josh's jobs have him logging his thoughts on random pieces of paper and then they don't get transferred to a place that won't be thrown away. That has to be an A.D.D. thing, right? Isn't it??? No?

So, as thankful as we were yesterday, I'm frustrated today. Family time is over and we're trying to create sales by making it easy for our customers to  make a purchase with their credit cards instead of PayPal, which you may not have an account with. I'm hopeful Josh will be able to locate it soon, so we can make things convenient for you. I'm in rest mode today and wanting to sit on my butt for a bit because we're heading up to Purdue tomorrow to enjoy the rest of my birthday gift..... Laundry, cleaning the fridge and Christmas decorating is on my list today....

So a poll at this point..... have you ever misplaced something this vital multiple times?



We'll await your answers as we head to the Purdue vs. IU Oaken Bucket game tomorrow.....

BOILER UP!


And hopefully the outcome is better than it was last game we went to.... Homecoming in October.



Until Next Time.... Jen Crandall, Wife/Manager
Brass Hammer Designs (Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy and Twitter!)

2 comments:

  1. Paraphrase a magnet on Jane's refrigerator: 'People who are organized are just too lazy to look for things.'

    ReplyDelete