Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful Wife

Do you know how thankful I am to have a husband like Josh? I know he's a rare breed - he's charming, funny, loving, sexy, sweet, thoughtful, kind, a master-mechanic and super-genius handy man. :) Okay, I might be a bit biased, but I love how handy he is. I really never have to worry about things around the house. Look at one of his latest creations for our bathroom made from a scrap piece of acrylic sign that he picked up from a sign shop's discarded inventory.



I have another in our master bathroom that has a slot for my hair dryer and straightening iron designed specifically to fit them both above the plug. These things usually cost upwards to $20 a piece or more depending on where you might buy them....  I usually take this stuff for granted, but in this economy, I can't say how many countless dollars he has saved us by knowing how to do this stuff.....

I said it in my first blog, but I have to say it again..... He may have A.D.D. and keep everything under the sun in our house, but it almost always winds up as part of a very useful tool in the house or a piece of artwork. From shelves made from discarded wine crates to shelves made from thrown out acrylic, I absolutely love the talent that my Josh has. 

Stay tuned next week.... Josh is brewing up some ideas to show YOU how you can do it for YOURSELF!

Until next time.....
Jen Crandall

Wife/Manager, Brass Hammer Designs

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh- this is awesome!! I feel so honored to know you both and call you friends :) Here's to icing covered moments in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support Amanda. It means a lot. And there has to be many more icing covered moments in our near future!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to have a shelf that keeps everything off the bathroom counters. We barely have any space as it is. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to email us with what you think might help you.... :)

      Delete